A.Benevenuta & C. S.p.A
the protection of the environment is part of its industrial
policy. Therefore the following guidelines of the
• to implement and mantain an environmental management
system, in conformance to the norm
UNI EN ISO 14001,
and evaluate the environmental performance of the company.
• to work and operate according to the current environmental
laws and rules, and to the possible environmental agreements
subscribed by the company
• to involve the employees and all those working for the
company, in a continuous development of their environmental
awareness by means of educational training
• to work to constantly reduce the company’s environmental
impact by means of the continuous improvement of its
paying attention to the rights of the local community.
• to control the use of environmental resources (water,
electricity), with the aim of optimizing and reducing their
• to evaluate and prevent the possible environmental impact
of new products or processes.
All the company employees are requested to support the
program, to allow the organisation’s continuous improvement.
The company’s environmental management system has been
registered in May 2003 according to the standard
UNI EN ISO 14001.
Implementation and compliance with the environmental
management system according to UNI EN ISO 14001 has driven
A. Benevenuta & C. SpA to remarkable results in this field.
• Actual control of the major environmental aspects and
constant reduction of their impact.
• Valuable return in terms of
- A) reduced risks, accidents and emergencies
- B) optimisation of assets and resources
- C) increased competitivity in the markets
• Enhancement of our company’s image towards customers,
suppliers, local authorities